Tuesday, April 22, 2008

U Me aur Hum

After breaking our heads with the various TV channels we(me and my husband) decided to see U Me aur Hum as our weekend treat. Not a bad attempt but then nothing new either. One time watch is what I would say. The story of Alzheimer is turning old now. Though the problems that one could face with one of the family member having it is portraied well but still lack of freshness. The other day I was watching Forest Gump, what an amazing movie it was, short with such elegance. Right from the start to the end not even a single second did I feel "gosh its dragging" Now that's called class. I don't say our industry is not talented but somehow there seems to be no originality in their work and even if some thing new comes up some unwanted masala kills the entire charm. Guess we the Audion's are responsible to some level,I mean if there is no hero heroine dance clean shot the picture doesn't do so well. So taking risk and innovating something becomes a risk which very rarely people tend to take. Hoping the coming generation shall have faith in their own ideas and soon we shall get to see some classy stuff in our industry as well. Coming back to U Me aur Hum, go ahead watch it! The first time u shall not get bored for sure.

3 comments:

surjit singh said...

Hello,
You have a nice blog.I just read on your side bar..'woods are lovely dark and deep...(by Robert Frost)You have mentioned Shakespeare.

Angesam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vidhya said...

hey Anjana, thanks for the visit. U have a nice blog too :-) Do visit my recipes blog. http://iyercooks.blogspot.com